New features of RunCam Firmware V1.0.8:
- 1. Fix the problem that the video will record the key tone.
- 2. Fix the problem that video segmentation will be 3 seconds away.
- 3. Fix some other bugs.
- HOW TO UPDATE?
the classic method (manually copy the firmware file onto the SD card).
- Firmware Upgrade (It would be better to upgrade when the battery is fully charged)
- 1. After downloading the firmware, unzip the downloaded file, find the RCSC4K.BRN file and copy it to the root directory of the microSD card. The firmware name should be confirmed as RCSC4K.BRN.
- 2. Disconnect from the computer, powering the camera via the mobile charger. And then turn on the Scope Cam with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically update the firmware.
- 3. Blue light blinks slowly while firmware is upgrading.
- 4. After 2 minute, the camera will automatically restart,upgrade has completed.
Looking for previous versions?