- HOW TO UPDATE?
the classic method (manually copy the firmware file onto the SD card).
- Firmware Upgrade (It would be better to upgrade when the battery is fully charged)
- 1. After downloading the firmware, unzip the downloaded file, find the FWSC2.BRN file and copy it to the root directory of the microSD card. The firmware name should be confirmed as FWSC2.BRN.
- 2. Disconnect from the computer, powering the camera via the mobile charger. And then turn on the Scope Cam with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically update the firmware.
- 3. Blue light blinks slowly while firmware is upgrading.
- 4. After 2 minute, the camera will automatically restart,upgrade has completed.
Looking for previous versions?