New features of RunCam Thumb Firmware V2.1.0:
- 1. After upgrading successfully, the camera will automatically generate thumb.conf in the TF card;
- 2. Use thumb.conf to configure the basic camera settings and the IQ parameter settings etc.
- 3. Please use GCsv in the configuration file to open the gyroscope data. It is recommended to use a high-speed card above 64G, and the resolution is set to 1080p@50fps;
- HOW TO UPDATE?
The classic method (manually copy the firmware file onto the SD card).
- (Note: Do not power off or remove the SD card during the firmware upgrade process.)
- Firmware Upgrade
- 1. After downloading the firmware, unzip the downloaded file,find the Thumb.bin file and copy it to the root directory of the microSD card. The firmware name should be confirmed as Thumb.bin.
- 2. Powering the camera with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically update the firmware.
- 3. Green light flashes while firmware is upgrading.
- 4. After 2 minutes, the camera will automatically shut down,upgrade has completed.
Looking for previous versions?