Split 3 Micro & Split 3 Nano Firmware V2.4.5:
- 1.Fixed a bug that parameter settings cannot be changed via UART
- HOW TO UPDATE?
The classic method (manually copy the firmware file onto the SD card).
- (Note: Do not power off or remove the SD card during the firmware upgrade process.)
- 1. After downloading the firmware, unzip the downloaded file, find the Split-M.BRN file and copy it to the root directory of the microSD card. The firmware name should be confirmed as Split-M.BRN.
- 2. Turn on the RunCam Split 3 Micro & Split 3 Nano with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically update the firmware.
- 3. Orange light blinks slowly while firmware is upgrading.
- 4. After 1 minute, the camera will automatically shut down,upgrade has completed.
Looking for previous versions?