New features of RunCam Split2S V3.2.0
- 1. Fixed bug:The camera does not turn on properly when the camera board is too hot.
- HOW TO UPDATE?
Method 1 (recommended): Update the firmware through App.
- It Requires Android App V2.0.6+/iOS APP 1.6.0+
Method 2: the classic method (manually copy the firmware file onto the SD card).
- Firmware Upgrade
- 1. After downloading the firmware, unzip the downloaded file, find the Split2S.BRN file and copy it to the root directory of the microSD card. The firmware name should be confirmed as Split2S.BRN.
- 2. Disconnect from the computer, powering the camera via the mobile charger. And then turn on the RunCam Split 2S with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically update the firmware.
- 3. Orange light blinks slowly while firmware is upgrading.
- 4. After 1 minute, the camera will automatically shut down,upgrade has completed.
Looking for previous versions?