New Features of Firmware V2.0.0
- 1. Support gcsv data format
- 2. Enable gcsv data logging by default (EIS functions cannot be used at the same time).
- 3. Modify the file naming format
- HOW TO UPDATE?
The classic method (manually copy the firmware file onto the SD card).
- Firmware Upgrade (It would be better to upgrade when the battery is fully charged)
- 1. After downloading the firmware, unzip the downloaded file, find the RC5-OR.BRN file and copy it to the root directory of the microSD card. The firmware name should be confirmed as RC5-OR.BRN.
- 2. Disconnect from the computer, powering the camera via the mobile charger. And then turn on the camera with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically update the firmware.
- 3. During the updating process, Blue light and Green light blink alternately.
- 4. After about 2-3 minute, the camera will automatically shut down, the upgrade has completed.
Looking for previous versions?