New features of RunCam Firmware V3.6:
- 1. The video is changed back to MP4 format again.
- 2. Fix the problem of false triggering in remote mode.
- 3. Solve the problem of slow startup.
- 4. Solve the problem that the module cannot be detected.
- 5. Add no card prompt.
- HOW TO UPDATE?
Method 1 (recommended): Update the firmware through App.
- It Requires iOS App v1.3.0 + | Android App v1.8.0 + and the current firmware version of the camera needs to be>= V2.1.
Method 2: the classic method (manually copy the firmware file RunCam2.BRN onto the SD card and keep the battery level above 50%).
- 1. After downloading the firmware, put it under the root directory of micro SD card.
- 2. Turn on the RUNCAM 2 with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically start checking the firmware (no need to do any key operation).
- 3. When the orange light blinks slowly, the camera is updating.
- 4. After two minutes, the camera will automatically shut down. The update has completed.
Looking for previous versions?
Cannot turn on the camera after updating it?