New features of RunCam Scope Cam 2 4K Firmware V1.0.6:
- 1. Dead pixel at recording has been fixed.
- 2. Problem of using Flashback Cable has been fixed.
- 3. Two contiguous recording files, problem of 2-second miss for the latter recording file has been fixed.
- HOW TO UPDATE?
the classic method (manually copy the firmware file onto the SD card).
- Firmware Upgrade (It would be better to upgrade when the battery is fully charged)
- 1. After downloading the firmware, unzip the downloaded file, find the SC024K.BRN file and copy it to the root directory of the microSD card. The firmware name should be confirmed as SC024K.BRN.
- 2. Disconnect from the computer, powering the camera via the mobile charger. And then turn on the Scope Cam with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically update the firmware.
- 3. Blue light blinks slowly while firmware is upgrading.
- 4. After 2 minute, the camera will automatically shut down,upgrade has completed.
Looking for previous versions?