New features of RunCam Split V2.1.8, 18th, Sep 2018:
- 1. Image Added brightness and sharpness options.
- 2. The full screen display of TV-OUT is modified to screen scale, supporting 16:9 and 4:3 switching.
- HOW TO UPDATE?
Method 1 (recommended): Update the firmware through App.
- It Requires Android App V1.9.3+/iOS APP 1.4.4+
Method 2: the classic method (manually copy the firmware file onto the SD card).
- Firmware Upgrade
- 1. After downloading the firmware, unzip the downloaded file, find the RCSplit.BRN file and copy it to the root directory of the microSD card. The firmware name should be confirmed as RCSplit.BRN.
- 2. Disconnect from the computer, powering the camera via the mobile charger. And then turn on the RunCam Split with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically update the firmware.
- 3. Orange light blinks slowly while firmware is upgrading.
- 4. After 1 minute, the camera will automatically shut down,upgrade has completed.
Looking for previous versions?