Firmware supports both Hybrid and Hybrid 2
RunCam Hybrid firmware V1.1.6:
- 1. Add a new encryption scheme
- 2. Modify the position of the watermark
- 3. Fix the problem of 2 seconds difference between video files
- HOW TO UPDATE?
The classic method (manually copy the firmware file onto the SD card).
- (Note: Do not power off or remove the SD card during the firmware upgrade process.)
- 1. After downloading the firmware, unzip the downloaded file, find the Hybrid.BRN file and copy it to the root directory of the microSD card. The firmware name should be confirmed as Hybrid.BRN.
- 2. Powering the camera via the battery, and then turn on the RUNCAM Hybrid with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically update the firmware.
- 3. Green light blinks slowly while firmware is upgrading(Do not power off the camera or remove the SD card during the firmware upgrade process).
- 4. After 2 minutes, the camera will automatically shut down,upgrade has completed.
Looking for previous versions?