New Features of Firmware V1.2.1
- HOW TO UPDATE?
The classic method (manually copy the firmware file onto the SD card).
- Firmware Upgrade (It would be better to upgrade when the battery is fully charged)
- 1. After downloading the firmware, unzip the downloaded file, find the RUNCAM5.BRN file and copy it to the root directory of the microSD card. The firmware name should be confirmed as RUNCAM5.BRN.
- 2. Disconnect from the computer, powering the camera via the mobile charger. And then turn on the camera with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically update the firmware.
- 3. During the updating process, Blue light and Green light blink alternately.
- 4. After about 2-3 minute, the camera will automatically shut down, the upgrade has completed.
Looking for previous versions?