New features of RunCam Split V1.1.0,5th, Sep 2017:
- 1. SD Card related tips moved to the upper right corner;
- 2. Add the TV-OUT status prompt, available to set on/off in the APP;
- 3. Delete the WIFI key to pause the video function;
- 4. Optimize the TV-OUT display ratio;
- 5. Fixed some bugs.
- HOW TO UPDATE?
Method 1 (recommended): Update the firmware through App.
- It Requires Android App V1.9.3+/iOS APP 1.4.4+
Method 2: the classic method (manually copy the firmware file onto the SD card).
- Firmware Upgrade
- 1. After downloading the firmware, unzip the downloaded file, find the RCSplit.BRN file and copy it to the root directory of the microSD card. The firmware name should be confirmed as RCSplit.BRN.
- 2. Disconnect from the computer, powering the camera via the mobile charger. And then turn on the RUNCAM Split with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically update the firmware.
- 3. Orange light blinks slowly while firmware is upgrading.
- 4. After 1 minute, the camera will automatically shut down,upgrade has completed.
Looking for previous versions?